Innovation, passion, commitment, respect, and excellence are what drive us day by day.
These values are held dear by all of our employees, from head office to every one of our stores.
What is the reason for our success? Our commitment to contribute to the well-being of our customers and employees alike so we can all make the most out of life! After all, they all are our inspiration.
- You are responsible for exceeding our customer’s expectation by creating a positive experience during their visit at our store.
- You ensure our customers are greeted and welcomed into our store in a timely, professional, and engaging manner
- You initiate consultations by asking open-ended questions to learn about our customers’ preferences and needs
- You assist our customers through the process of finding the perfect pair of glasses through honest and confident feedback based on style, function, and fit
- You are knowledgeable of our lens and frame products in order to educate and better assist our customers
- You perform basic technical measurement and adjustments of eyewear (training provided)
- You assist our customers in placing orders and accurately process customer payment transactions
- You achieve and exceed monthly sales targets
- You assist in opening and closing store procedures
- You follow best practices in loss prevention
- You ensure all eyewear product and shelves are clean and dust free at all times
- You perform other tasks as needed, including maintaining store cleanliness, entering stock, inventory counts, and other duties assigned
Why New Look?
- Competitive salary;
- Preferred rate for car / home insurance;
- Pair of free ophthalmic glasses annually;
- Telemedicine service offered by the employer;
- Free parking.
Want a career with vision? Want to be a visionary?
Joining New Look Eyewear gives you the opportunity to be part of an exceptional team and advance your career. We are the Canadian leader in the optical field and yet we maintain a personal approach with every client.