This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Depending on the current salary scale, night bonus
Work schedule: 12-hour, evening shifts
Employment status: Permanent
Referring to the Production Manager, the holder of this position will oversee a full production team of about 20 unionized employees. It will have to respect the production schedule and implement all possible actions in order to achieve the quality, efficiency and cost of the product in a safe environment.
- Plan, coordinate, direct and control all activities of your shift
- Respect the procedures of the SQF quality system in place
- Apply GMP (GMP)
- Meet the schedule schedule
- Controlling the performance of the production line (respecting established parameters)
- Controlling and reducing production losses (monitoring the weight of products and manufacturing process losses
- Planning the use of labour and equipment
- Plan and assess staff training needs in accordance with established procedures
- Comply with occupational health and safety guidelines and controls
- Conduct accident investigations and produce report
- Apply plant, hygiene and occupational health and safety regulations
- Inform the Mechanical Emergency Maintenance Group and develop response plan
- Collaborate in the execution of the maintenance department's work
- Participate/collaborate in the continuous improvement project
- Manage documentation (quality and production)
- Maintaining a safe work environment
- Meeting food industry cleanliness and safety standards
- Maintaining a working environment conducive to good working relationships through effective communication
- To promote the merits of the company's policies, identify the problems of implementing these policies and propose solutions.
- To perfect personal development, mastery and knowledge of production and supervision of personnel.
- Collaborate at meetings and committees where participation is requested.
- Propose and initiate process improvement initiatives.
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a production supervisor in the food industry
- Good computer literacy (Microsoft tools)
- Mastery of basic and advanced concepts of food industry operations safety
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability
- Leadership, good judgment, autonomy
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Flexibility in your work schedule
Are you the person we're looking for?
We really want to meet you!
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
Other Nellson LLC's offers that may interest you