This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
- Do you have business development skills?
- Do you know how to build relationships of trust and client loyalty?
- Are you interested in financial statement analysis?
This position is for you!
Being an Account Manager - SME means being the trusted partner to hundreds of small and medium-sized enterprises while surrounded by experts in order to direct clients toward financial solutions that best suit their needs. This position will cover Oakville, Hamilton and Burlington.
You will stand out by your advisory role, active listening skills, and knowledge of financial products.
Interested in finding out more?
Your main responsibilities:
- Build up your client portfolio
- Meet business development objectives by offering solutions tailored to your clients' overall needs
- Identify business opportunities in your market for all products and services offered by the Bank
- Participate in visibility activities in your market
- Carry out financial analyses and develop financing scenarios
- Negotiate product terms and conditions with clients, making sure that they meet the expected profitability criteria
- Ensure that service quality standards are applied and that compliance and risk management rules are followed
The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities
A university certificate and 7 years of experience; OR a bachelor's and 5 years of experience; OR a master's and 3 years of experience
- Experience in business development
- Ability to analyze financial statements
- Established network of professional contacts among local small and medium-sized enterprises, an asset
- English spoken and written
Increase your chances of success by showing that you are determined, conscientious, and an accomplished professional!
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
- The selected candidates will have to complete online tests during the recruitment process.
- As part of his duties, the candidate will be required to travel to meet clients.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. ADV000K0
Other National Bank's offers that may interest you