This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Are you into big data?
Are you regarded as a Python expert?
Do you want to work on a major bank project?
National Bank is looking for several Data Engineering Developers to work on innovative advanced analytics projects.
We're looking for creative people who are comfortable working in multidisciplinary teams and who excel in designing high quality technology solutions.
What about the day-to-day tasks
- Help design and develop structured and unstructured data acquisition solutions
- Help develop and operationalize advanced analytics platforms
- Develop and test structured and unstructured data ingestion processes
- Communicate complex technical concepts in plain language for users of analytics platforms
- Work in an agile/iterative work environment
Come work in our bright, state-of-the-art collaborative workspaces.
- Experience developing enterprise level software and integrating technology platforms in critical business processes
- Experience operationalizing advanced analytics platforms with high availability requirements
- Experience in advanced analytics
- Advanced proficiency in several programming languages, preferably Python, Java, and C++
- Experience developing ingestion scripts and processing big data for data enhancement purposes
- Experience working with a variety of machine learning algorithms
Plus, knowledge of tools like Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Shell, DevOps, Microservices and API will improve your chances!
Interested? Apply now!
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. IT001AH
Other National Bank's offers that may interest you