This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
- Do you want to join a dynamic team at National Bank?
- Do you want to learn more about the Operations sector?
- Do you want to contribute to the sector's transformation?
The Operations sector plays a central role in delivering financial products and services to clients. Every day, we move closer to our goals of transformation, automation and digitization, thanks to the hard work of the professionals in this sector who strive to ensure we offer exceptional service to our clients.
This position reports to the Section Manager. As a Senior Operations Clerk, you'll:
- Independently perform a variety of administrative activities, information searches, verifications and data analyses
- Respond to requests from clients and other parties involved in files by offering professional, courteous service
- Work in an environment where you can excel
- Have the opportunity to learn and develop within a team that values client satisfaction, performance, collaboration and innovation
You'll stand out for your diligence, organizational skills, handling of priorities, and ability to deal with change and build partnerships.
You'll be required to:
- Ensure management and administrative follow-up of files
- Produce the various reports and statistics required by different parties and ensure data integrity
- Assist your superior in coordinating and distributing work
- Help your unit meet quality standards by making the necessary corrections to approaches and procedures
- Make suggestions and share optimization ideas for the continuous improvement of our operations
- Provide technical support to less experienced employee
The candidate needs to be able to identity all risks inherent to the Wealth Management sector's activities.
- Secondary school diploma and three and a half years' relevant experience or College diploma and one and a half years' relevant experience
- Experience in general office work
- Experience in process improvement
- Experience in operations, an asset
- Experience in customer service, an asset
- Coaching experience, an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and proficiency using collaboration tools (Yammer, Teams, Skype, SharePoint, etc.)
- Bilingualism (spoken and written) - English and French
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. ADM0016M
Other National Bank's offers that may interest you