This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Are you interested in mortgage credit advisory services?
Do you have experience in customer service and business development?
Would you like to work as an expert serving our clients in a branch?
Buying a home is one of life’s major milestones, and our clients are increasingly well informed about residential financing.
As a Residential Financing Specialist, you'll provide an unparalleled client experience
You'll identify and develop credit opportunities for National Bank clients
Experience the synergy of working with many different experts, including financial planners, in our branch network
You'll benefit from their mortgage financing referrals.
Come work for one of Canada's top employers!
Here's a look at the employee experience and culture at National Bank:
- Good work/life balance
- Stimulating, innovative work environment, focused on authentic relationships
- Flexible training path
- Opportunity to progress rapidly in your career
- Collaborative work environment and tools that allow you to offer a superior client experience
- Competitive total compensation and excellent employee benefits
What about the day-to-day activities of the position?
- Support our clients by developing the best residential financing strategy for their needs
- Refer files to various experts when necessary
- Apply established processes and procedures thoroughly
- Comply with current standards and regulations
- Keep your knowledge of financing solutions up to date
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 1 year of relevant experience or college diploma and 4 years of relevant experience
- 2 years of experience in business development, preferably in financial services
- Knowledge of Personal Banking credit solutions, an asset
- Interest in working as a team to reach targets
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French), an asset
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities
-The selected candidates will have to complete online tests during the recruitment process.
- Work schedule requires 1 to 2 evening shifts until 8:00 pm. Please note that the work schedule may vary according to operational needs.
This position is paid a base salary + commissions and provides a competitive total compensation package (including employee benefits, pension plan, performance-based incentive programs).
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. PER003H3
Other National Bank's offers that may interest you