Investment Agent Brokerage Technical Support
- Salary To be discussed
- Published on March 7th, 2023
As soon as possible
As a Direct Brokerage Investment Agent at the National Bank call centre, you’ll live your ambitions and have a positive impact on the lives of our clients, your colleagues, and your own life.
- Answer calls from clients to identify and support them on our platform and explain our specialized stock trading tools.
- Provide technical support (IT telephone support) to our clients
- Assist clients with our transaction website and various financial instruments such as shares, ETFs, mutual funds, options, fixed-income securities, and banking products
- Identify opportunities to standardize and improve existing processes
- Ensure compliance and risk management rules
Your work schedule
The call centre is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and we answer calls from clients across Canada. Several work schedules are available.
You’ll start with 6 weeks of in-person training at 1100 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa in Montreal.
This will give you the opportunity to better understand the evolving challenges of the brokerage industry, experience the call centre environment and get to know your colleagues.
You’ll report to the Section Manager and routinely work with a team of one hundred experts in investing and other areas.
Your career development
We offer many career opportunities and value talent development. We encourage you to complete the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) so you can eventually grow at the Bank.
- Completed community college diploma or Diplôme d’études collégiales
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in call centres
- Ability to effectively communicate in French and English
- Interest in investments and the stock market
- Experience in the field of IT support
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a pleasant employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback is encouraged.
We put people first:
We’re a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on people’s lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that’s accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during our initial conversations.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Internal reference No.
Other National Bank's offers that may interest you