This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
- Would you like to help implement best practices in client/employee experience design and in banking experience monitoring?
- Do you also want to help refine the methodology and design processes for these experiences and increase the outreach of this practice across the Bank?
- Would you like to grow and develop in a sector undergoing a major transformation and be at the centre of our cultural shift?
National Bank is looking to fill a Senior CX Designer position in its Marketing sector. Reporting to the CX Manager, you will help design the multichannel client experience for various products and services offered by National Bank to its clients and employees.
Interested in finding out more?
Your main challenges:
Support and work closely with the Experience Workshop team, the Research/Client Voice team and other strategic teams in activities throughout the experience cycle:
Take part in research activities using various service design and design thinking methods.
- Identify and analyze existing reports, analyses and other documents that support our understanding of the client or target.
- Take advantage of the information provided by the research team to inform and refine the projected experience.
- Imagine and define the projected experience for the Bank's clients and employees.
- Link client-employee issues to existing internal and external solutions or formulate possible solutions.
- Synthesize and communicate these projected experiences through different tools: experience maps, storyboards, prioritization models, executive reports, presentations, etc.
Communication, delivery and follow-up
- Support the workshop and the Experience Leader in implementing projects and initiatives that will improve the client experience.
- Work closely with the customer service, process, UX design, IT teams and other project delivery teams.
- Participate in delivery projects and positively influence various stakeholders by being the voice of the client and employee experience.
- Share knowledge and best practices;'inform and guide the Bank and the team on CX design.
More specifically, your role will involve:
Engaging and empathizing with clients and stakeholders:
In their observations, interviews or group work sessions, the CX designer must be keenly interested in representing the human perspective when designing and creating the experience. They must be able to conduct unstructured interviews.
Integrating user research appropriately into the overall strategy:
Integrate user research into CX projects, use appropriate methods according to targets and needs.
Having a cross-sector understanding of the banking world, of how the Bank works, and of design in a corporate environment, and the ability to use influence accordingly:
Have a good understanding of banking jobs, the roles and responsibilities of other teams within the company, as well as the ability to work and influence in an environment traditionally less receptive to design.
Analyzing, synthesizing and communicating research and observation results; using critical and strategic thinking:
The CX designer must know how to bridge and analyze all sources of information to bring out the essential aspects necessary to create an optimal client experience.
Organizing, managing time and prioritizing:
Required: a talent for organizing with good analytical reflexes, very good time and agenda management, and the ability to be autonomous.
Creativity and the ability to provide visual support:
The ability to express ideas visually and to pay attention to details when delivering.
- Bachelor's degree in a discipline related to design, marketing, computer science, psychology or equivalent work experience.
- 4 to 6 years of experience as a CX designer or in a strategic position with similar responsibilities.
- You have a good knowledge of usability and interaction principles with web, tablet, mobile, etc.
- You understand how to integrate user research into a project and are aware of other skill sets, issues and specifics of the company.
- You have impeccable personal time management and are autonomous. You know how to navigate corporate environments and their specifics.
- You're a critical thinker; you're able to connect the dots, learn from various sources of information, and take a step back to question your solutions.
- You have a strategic perspective: many, if not all, of our projects involve strategic thinking based on knowledge gathered in the field.
- You're creative; you have an eye for detail and are able to develop and lead creative workshops and motivate participants.
- You have a strong work ethic and are passionate about what you do: you're thorough and seek to improve how you do things.
- You hate the status quo and want to change the world.
- Ability to work and communicate in French and English
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. CUS00IWW
Other National Bank's offers that may interest you