This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Multidimensional Filtering Analyst
- Do you want to work with experienced colleagues and partners in Agile mode?
- Are you interested in understanding business needs and bringing value?
- Are you motivated by the technological transformation?
- Are you interested in aligning technology and modern architecture targets?
National Bank is speeding up its cultural, organizational and technological transformation. We're in the middle of an Agile and DevOps shift involving multidisciplinary and autonomous teams, where teamwork is central to our success.
- Be a Senior IT Analyst.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the technology ecosystem and understand interrelations.
- Make the link between business needs and technological requirements.
- Analyze and qualify change requests.
- Define functional solutions for end-to-end business processes.
- Prioritize work based on business value and risks
- Support partners in day-to-day operations and/or projects.
- Support delivery and continuous improvement by taking on one or more roles depending on the situation and priorities.
Develop and acquire the related skills to adapt to needs.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field and five years of relevant experience
- Proven experience as a business, functional, technical and application analyst in a complex organization
- Knowledge of Agile methodology (Scrum and Kanban)
- Delivery experience in Agile mode
- Understanding of delivery cycles, product/services lifecycles
- Thorough methods and ability to take charge
- Client oriented and strong relational aptitudes
- Team player, with the ability to positively influence and motivate stakeholders
- Leadership, initiative, independence and communication skills
- Demonstrate our values of collaboration, agility and empowerment
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English and French), an asset
Does this job description resonate with you? If so, apply now!
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. IT0018H
Other National Bank's offers that may interest you