This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Do you have experience in advisory services?
Would you like to play a central part in building relationships of trust with clients?
Are you interested in a career in banking?
Being a Branch Advisor means being a trusted partner to our clients and finding savings and credit solutions suited to their needs. It also means collaborating to achieve team objectives, by guiding the client to the right specialist, based on their needs.
Come put your customer service skills to use, as well as your ability to identify business opportunities. Professional development and coaching is provided to all selected candidates to help them optimize their knowledge of solutions and mastery of the advisory approach.
Your main responsibilities in this function:
- Manage relationships with our clients (acquisition, retention)
- Propose suitable personal investment and financing solutions/identify business opportunities
- When necessary, direct clients to the appropriate expert
- Maximize retention by building long-term relationships of trust
- Ensure adherence to compliance and risk management rules
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities
You see yourself in this opportunity? Apply now!
- Have a college diploma and 3 years of experience, or a Bachelor's degree and 6 months of experience
- Have experience in business development
- Have experience in customer service
- Have a Mutual Fund Representative (MFR) license (or become certified within 3 months of hiring)
- Language: (spoken and written) in English and French, an asset
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
- The selected candidates will have to complete online tests during the recruitment process.
- Work schedule requires 1 to 2 evening shifts until 8:00 pm and Saturdays until 3:00 or 4:00 pm on a rotation basis. Please note that the work schedule may vary according to operational needs.
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. PER003U1
Other National Bank's offers that may interest you