This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
- Are you a development expert in Python, Java and C++?
- Are you a fan of DevOps?
- Would you like to take part in highly strategic artificial intelligence initiatives?
- You appreciate to chart new tracks and transform things?
National Bank of Canada is making AI a strategic priority so that it can offer a distinctive client experience, value-added services, and improved operational efficiency. Our platforms must evolve and adapt to support the Bank's ambitions. Join a dynamic and energetic team where innovation and creativity are valued and where you can rethink, redefine, and build great solutions. Come and work in our new innovative and collaborative environments.
What about the day to day?
- Automate performance monitoring processes for algorithms in production
- Develop production mechanisms for reinforcement learning, to automate training and to update models
- Take part in studies on the state of the art of designing artificial intelligence software
- Help develop the end-to-end process of developing, presenting, prioritizing, and leading the implementation of AI solutions
Oversee development practices upstream from prototyping and take charge downstream of designing the product to be deployed
Experience in developing enterprise level software and integrating technology platforms in critical business processes
- Experience in implementing machine learning models in real time environments with high availability requirements
- Experience in artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing or other related areas
- Experience with a broad spectrum of machine learning algorithms including unsupervised, supervised and reinforcement learning, and a variety of neural network models
- Development experience in teams using DevOps best practices and continuous integration
- Excellent mastery of microservices and APIs
- Bilingualism both spoken and written - English and French
Improve your chances of success through your knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Spark, Hadoop, Jira and BitBucket.
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. DEV0005D
Other National Bank's offers that may interest you