This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
- Do you have a solid background in IT architecture?
- Are you innately curious about technology? Do you have a strong appetite for innovation?
- Would you like to actively contribute to the bank of tomorrow?
If you're a seasoned architect or designer, a driven individual with infectious energy, show initiative and enjoy working in a team, we urge you to read on!
National Bank is currently undergoing the most significant technological transformation in its history. By joining our team, you'll have the opportunity to take part in large-scale projects. You’ll work in an environment where you can excel while collaborating closely with all Bank sectors.
- Influence the Bank's architecture decisions and orientations, and be accountable for implementing end-to-end solutions
- Interact with the different stakeholders to understand business needs
- Diagnose problem situations and contribute to solving complex problems
- Act as a professional resource person in your field, and offer expertise and advice to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 7 years of relevant experience OR master’s degree in a related field and 5 years of relevant experience OR university certificate and 9 years of relevant experience
- Experience as a Senior Architect delivering major projects in a large organization
- Thorough understanding of the concepts, technology and solutions related to a modern ecosystem: domain architecture, microservices, API, streaming, Cloud technologies, real-time dataflow, orchestration, straight-through processing, access security, elasticity, PaaS, Cloud, DevOps etc.
- Natural leader, influencer, innovator and communicator
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French)
Join an organization undergoing a major digital transformation where innovation and security are key!
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services. __
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. ARC0003A
Other National Bank's offers that may interest you