This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
We currently have several opportunities, among others in Montreal,Laval, Lavaltrie, Drummondville, Brossard, Rimouski, Chicoutimi, Lévis.
- Open commercial files and support clients with their various transactions.
- Conduct checks and analyses to ensure the accuracy of operations
- Efficiently communicate with the various stakeholders (account managers, treasury managers and legal advisors) working on the files.
- Provide customized solutions to clients.
- Develop lasting business relationships with clients by offering them excellent service.
- Work with the team to improve the administrative tools and processes
- You will be part of the large Commercial Banking team that stands out for its exceptional collaboration. In addition to maintaining client relationships and performing various tasks, your training includes on-the-job learning, training sessions and discussions with experts on your team.
Want to learn more about the position and/or projects? Feel free to contact the managers Annie Gosselin and Geneviève Deguire.
• A 3-year college diploma or academic equivalent in a related field and three years of relevant experience
• Customer service experience
• Be self-reliant, proactive, pay attention to detail, be thorough and work methodically
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite especially Word and Excel
• Knowledge of banking services and commercial banking products
• Knowledge of LIS and ICOP applications
• Good French and English communication skills
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Internal reference No. ADV001OW
Other National Bank's offers that may interest you