This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
This position reports to the Associate VP .
- Ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty by developing a personalized relationship based on the needs of each client
- Optimize client interventions and identify sales opportunities
- Open commercial client files and carry out various transactions for client Accounts
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector's activities.
Specifically, you will:
- Draft, check and have signed documents for offer of financing letters and security
- Follow up profitability and pricing analyses and renewals on schedule
- Collect, compile, key in and check the accuracy of financial data
Establish and maintain effective communication with the various people involved in client files
College diploma or academic equivalent, related to the industry and three years of relevant experience
- Demonstrate strong customer service and teamwork skills
- Demonstrate autonomy, rigor and method
- Bilingualism (spoken and written) English (an asset) and French(required)
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the sector’s activities.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. ADV000LJ
Other National Bank's offers that may interest you