This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
Nature of the position
Founded on a deep love for animals, Mondou strives to meet customer needs and provide expert advice on a daily basis.Every employee plays a key role in delivering this service by serving as an ambassador for Mondou’s values. The Team Leader must therefore demonstrate passion, skill and integrity in dealings with visitors and their companions.
Contributing to Mondou’s mission means doing the following every day:
- Ensure that store activities flow smoothly when you are in charge, assign tasks and resolve any issues that may arise
- Greet customers warmly, assess the needs of their four-legged friends-but don’t worry: if wings are your thing we’ve got you covered!-and provide insightful advice
- Open and close the store
- Use your merchandising talents to carry out the planograms provided by the merchandising department and ensure that the store is ready for business
- Complete the customer experience during transactions at the register
- Embody Mondou’s values day in, day out for the benefit of both customers and co-workers
- Receive shipments and place merchandise on the shelves: it’s the most physically demanding task, but it keeps you in shape!
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
To be happy at Mondou, you need to:
- Love meeting people and building relationships
- Believe that trust and integrity are the foundation of every solid relationship
- Be really passionate about animals
- Work closely with your team and help create a unique work environment
- Seek out ways to develop your skills
- Be comfortable dealing with complex situations independently
To succeed in your role at Mondou, you must:
- Be a naturally positive leader
- Have the ability to juggle numerous tasks and priorities
- Have three to five years of experience in customer service with experience opening and closing a business
- Have a high school diploma
- Have studied sales, business management or the pet industry (asset)
- Have experience with animals (asset)
- Be comfortable lifting heavy loads
- Communicate fluently in English and French
You can expect to work 35 to 40 hours a week.
We love our pets! How about making a career of it?
Come and meet our in-store managers
*The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate the reading and has no discriminatory intent.
Company supplied uniform
Deferred profit sharing plan DPSP
Employee assistance program
Professional training and development program
Other Mondou Magasins's offers that may interest you