This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
Nature of the position
Founded on a deep love for animals, Mondou strives to meet customer needs and provide expert advice on a daily basis.Every employee plays a key role in delivering this service by serving as an ambassador for Mondou’s values. The Claw Clipping Attendant must therefore demonstrate passion, skill and integrity in dealings with visitors and their companions.
Contributing to Mondou’s mission means doing the following every day:
- Warmly greet customers
- Trim the claws of our four-legged visitors while speaking to them softly and reassuringly
- Direct customers to products related to your role or refer them to a sales rep when needed
- Make sure that tools and your workspace are always impeccably clean
- Embody Mondou’s values day in, day out for the benefit of both customers and co-workers
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
To be happy at Mondou, you need to:
- Work closely with your team and help create a unique work environment
- Believe that trust and integrity are the foundation of every solid relationship
- Be really passionate about animals
- Be interested in constinuously developing your skills
To succeed in your role at Mondou, you must:
- Have claw clipping experience
- Have relevant training (be studying in an animal health technician program or have completed a grooming program)
- Be comfortable handling large animals
We love our pets! How about making a career of it?
Come and meet our in-store managers
*The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate the reading and has no discriminatory intent.
Company supplied uniform
Employee assistance program
Professional training and development program
Other Mondou Magasins's offers that may interest you