This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
The Executive Assistant will play an integral role to the effectiveness of the CEO’s office. They will enable a positive culture and a strong business relationship environment. This individual has a good understanding of the strategic objectives of the business, proactively monitors the CEO’s workflow and executes on items within their scope and knowledge as needed. Working effectively and collaboratively with all levels of management, and staff to ensure the proper representation and running of the Executive office. The Executive Assistant performs a variety of administrative duties, which may be complex or confidential to include: working closely with the CEO to coordinate her calendar, coordinating travel itineraries and arrangements, agendas, advances expense reports, submission of check requests, etc. When required the incumbent will act as backup to the Executive Liaison to the CEO of the Americas
- Owns and coordinates CEO’s complex calendar to ensure the proper flow of events and activities.
- Prepares and processes external and internal communications for the Executive and provides professional representation in his/her absence.
- Manages the work plan for senior leadership team meetings and collaborating with the CEO and executive team to ensure agendas and materials are developed and distributed in a timely manner.
- Schedules corporate meetings chaired by the Executive and staff and follows up on meeting action items.
- Organizes, prioritizes and summarizes the content of incoming materials, specially gathered information, special requests and meetings
- Anticipates, prepares and compiles materials for conferences and meetings on own initiative
- Anticipates, revises and sends correspondence, as needed.
- Creates, maintains, updates and reconciles spreadsheets to support reporting and analysis for executive management approval. In executive's absence, coordinates the timely communication of requests, issues, complaints, problems, and other action items to the appropriate manager.
- Refers, or personally attends to, visitor’s inquiries and actions that do not require the executive’s attention
- Coordinates administrative and logistical details associated with the day to day operations of the Executive
- She/he must research and prepare various reports to assist in data analysis for the Executive
- Serves as a staff liaison on special projects
- May have a functional responsibility for providing direction to other administrative staff
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates preferred.
- 8+ years of administrative experience are required.
- Previous experience supporting a C-Suite executive
- Previous financial reporting and operations experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and analytic and problem solving skills required.
- The ability to type at least 70 WPM is necessary
- Excellent MS Office and virtual communication platforms working knowledge is a must
- Ability to analyze complex information, gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work is a must.
- Proven ability to make decision in a proactive and timely manner
- Excellent influencing skills and a bias for action.
- Strong understanding of Project Management principles and applicability
- Ability to organize and manage numerous tasks and projects simultaneously as well as ability to interact with all levels of staff worldwide is necessary.
- Strong understanding of the business required.
- The ability to interface well with all levels in the company, to represent the management team in a highly professional manner and to work well with others is necessary.
- Highest level of discretion and integrity required.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, welcomes, and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Millennium1 Solutions's offers that may interest you