- Salary To be discussed
- Published on January 12th, 2022
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Work from Home
What's in it for You?
- Work-From-Home from Day 1, we supply the equipment needed. Training conducted virtually
- Premium benefits package, medical, dental from Day 1
- RRSP, Short and Long Term Disability options available
- Paid vacation, training & career progression
- Substantial Referral Bonus Available
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a leading company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 9:00 pm AST
Position Status: Permanent, Full Time
Primary responsibility will be handling inbound calls from existing and potential customers regarding application processing, account updates, product information questions and website support.
Representing our and our clients’ brand, you directly impact Cardholders impressions of the quality of service and so need to be focused on efficiency and the quality of customer interactions you deliver within our fast-paced and changing work environment.
- Provide excellent service on inbound, outbound and offline mail and correspondence work queues as assigned. Primary responsibility being inbound call servicing.
- Respond to all inbound inquiries including but not limited to: application processing, account updates/inquiries, product information and website support.
- Naturally presenting recommended product offers to cardholders to assess interest and eligibility
- Encourage customers by discussing the benefits and features of supplemental products and services to improve the customer experience.
- Accurately process offline customer correspondence
- In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify the caller’s needs through customer contact while simultaneously reading/updating customer information on the system.
- Analyze information presented by the caller to process next step according to the nature of the inquiry.
- Identify and resolve inquires & complaints to achieve a mutually satisfactory solution ensuring that the escalation process is followed as necessary.
- Achieve quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment when recommending appropriate options/solutions, while adhering to the standards of quality assurance program.
- Ability to articulate program specific information to external customers in a clear manner
- Bilingual (French/English).
- 1 year of previous customer experience required.
- Contact center experience considered a strong asset
- Previous Financial Services experience would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Credit Cards considered an asset
- High school diploma and proven experience in a customer experience industry
- Excellent verbal communication skills - clear, concise, confident & caring telephone manner.
- Passionate about being a Customer Service Professional
- Demonstrated active listening skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications and strong key boarding skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints
- Ability to multitask and work multiple assignments throughout a shift
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.