This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
What is Yammer?
Microsoft Yammer is the industry-defining social network for the enterprise. Millions of employees, including 85% of Fortune 500 companies use Yammer every day, to build community and culture, share knowledge, and connect with their leaders and each other.
Yammer was one of the first startup unicorns this past decade and was acquired by Microsoft in 2012. Today, this means we get the benefits of a startup - rapid innovation, cutting-edge technology, outsized individual impact - with the advantages of working for one of the most successful software companies in the world. We work together in small, cross-functional teams - engineers, product managers, designers, data scientists - to design, deliver and operate delightful end user experiences to our tens of millions of users spread across the world.
We’ve always been mission-driven; In this post-Covid world, Yammer has become even more indispensable than ever as employees have a deep need for connection and a sense of belonging. We’ve been growing rapidly and need your help to take Yammer to the next level.
You will have:
- Autonomy and freedom to innovate
- Choice of the best of open source and Microsoft-internal technology
- The ability to experiment, A/B test, and make data-driven decisions
- Tons of opportunity for outsized impact as part of a small but mighty team on a rapidly-growing product needed now more than ever
At the same time, you also have the benefits of working at a top-tier tech company like Microsoft:
- Compensation, benefits, and perks
- Internal resources, technology, and opportunities for learning and growth
- Brand and networking
- Opportunity for massive scale as part of a suite with hundreds of millions of users
- Linux on Azure
- Java and Ruby micro services, deployed as docker containers
- Graph QL, DropWizard, Rails REST APIs
- Postgres/CosmosDB/Kafka/RabbitMQ/Redis storage and queuing
- Mesos container orchestration, HAProxy-based service mesh
- Wavefront metrics, Azure Data Explorer log aggregation, PagerDuty alerting
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Microsoft Canada's offers that may interest you