This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Ticketmaster’s enterprise platform team is committed to delivering a first-class experience for both users of Ticketmaster’s suite of enterprise web applications and the developers that build and support the features built within. The team designs and delivers a collection of shared components, services, and user experience design and best practices to ensure that Ticketmaster’s powerful tools are easy to use, integrated, and provide a holistic toolset to empower a large variety of clients from venues and promoters to sports teams and touring artists.
Ticketmaster’s TM1 Platform is the central hub for Ticketmaster’s enterprise partners to access and manage information and functionality critical to an event’s entire lifecycle. From the creation and marketing of a ticketed event to gaining actionable insights and facilitating day of show operations the TM1 experience is a major part of Ticketmaster clients’ lives, and the TM1 Platform team is constantly working to deliver an experience that is second to none. TM1 product managers interface regularly with both technical and product partners across TM1 and other enterprise product groups to drive a comprehensive vision of client empowerment forward.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Drive innovative client-facing products and customer experience concepts working with the extended team of business managers, designers, technology, and cross functional teams that will support products post launch.
- Write and present top-notch product story and requirements documentation, driven by user insights, with input from internal stakeholders and at times external clients.
- Gather requirements from numerous end user and developer stakeholders across multiple international markets to assist in determining overall priority for development.
- Analyse and present hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and feature concepts, set targets, and measure key performance indicators.
- Track product bugs and define areas for constant enhancement and optimization within the user experience.
- Act as an internal evangelist for the assigned product(s).
- Conduct product demonstrations for internal sales and support staff as well as external clients
- Understand and discuss technical concepts, and propose new product ideas with non-technical and technical employees
Our job descriptions evolve with our business need and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects and team support as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
- 5 years+ overall relevant experience in end-user product management with exposure both to front-end user experiences and backend processes
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with key product management functions, including writing requirements in the form of user stories with acceptance criteria and creating mocks/wireframes, market research, competitive analysis, product planning and reporting
- Experience in defining and developing products to meet customer requirements
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams and external partners/clients
- Experience managing product for a B2B/SaaS tool and/or 2-sided marketplaces a plus
- Experience with SSO / identity providers (IdP) and services a plus
- Experience working with web analytics tools such as MixPanel a plus
- Must be able to provide examples of previous work (i.e. user stories with acceptance critieria, wireframes)
- Willingness to travel to remote office locations on a semi-regular basis to engage teams face-to-face
- Knowledge and experience in entertainment/music industry helpful.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with interpersonal and influencing skills (at all levels internally, externally and cross-functionally)
- Ability to establish and develop relationships and partnerships with internal and external team members
- Detail oriented with strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities with little supervisory input
- Flexible and responsive to changing situations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated and focused on achieving results
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
We have a ‘Fan First’ mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the ‘Fan’ you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
You would have got a first feel of what it is like working at Ticketmaster through our career site and looking at our Ticketmaster Values. Are you ready to start your journey with us? One of your first stops would be our Going Live Session, our own way of welcoming you to Team Ticketmaster.
Ticketmaster is the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the global market leader in live event ticketing products and services. Through official partnerships with thousands of venues, artists, sports teams, festivals, performing arts centres and theatres, Ticketmaster now processes over 500 million tickets. As part of Live Nation Entertainment, the largest live entertainment company in the world, Ticketmaster is traded on the New York Stock Exchange as NYSE: LYV.
Ticketmaster operates in over 30 countries across North America, South America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Overall, the company employs over 6,500 individuals. Ticketmaster was established in Phoenix, Arizona in 1976.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Fr : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Internal reference No. JR-33341
Other Ticketmaster - Québec's offers that may interest you