This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
The RD Furniture team is made up of more than 450 proud and passionate people whose specialty has been the sale of furniture, mattresses and appliances for more than 15 years. Well established throughout Quebec, RD Furniture offers its staff competitive benefits, which position it as a first-rate employer. We really do care about our customers’ and our employees’ satisfaction. Being part of the RD Furniture team means working for a dynamic company that keeps evolving and meeting new challenges. Every day, we strive to provide the optimum conditions in a pleasant working environment.
Job Description :
RD Furniture is in the midst of a full expansion! To meet our customers' rising demand, we need strong muscles, quick thinkers and more importantly enthusiasm and good will. We are looking for a dynamic person to join our friendly team. What follows is an overview of some of the main challenges faced by you:
- Provide excellent customer service;
- Assist customers via phone, email, live chat, online presentations;
- Resolve product or service problems, and compagny policies, by clarifying consumers’ complaints
- Reach costumers to plan deliveries and validate delivery addresses with Kimoby software;
- Ensure after-sale services
- File documents (accounts receivable, inventory management, service requests, etc.);
- Balance online POS system;
- Interact actively and positively with co-workers;
- Ensure implementation of company’s objectives and policies.
You will have free coffee, team lunches, group activities, employee rebates, paycheque every week, Group Insurance & RRSP, Flexible hours and... ultra-cool colleagues. This is your chance! For more information, please visit our website at www.rdfurniture.com.
You want to be part of an exciting team where your skills are recognized and rewarded? RD Furniture is the company you need to develop your professional identity! The customer’s needs are your priority? Providing an extraordinary shopping experience is a crucial element for you? You want to contribute to the success of a thriving company? This is where you belong! We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Dynamic, resourceful, enthusiastic, clever ant independent;
- Outgoing and professional;
- Calm, polite and courteous;
- computer knowledge;
- Proven customer service experience and ability to respond to different types or characters;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Digital understanding, Meublex software knowlwdge would be a great asset.
You recognize yourself? Then apply and join our exciting team. We’re waiting for you!
Even if you'll not working on a commission basis, RD Furniture offers you several additional benefits:
- Group Insurance & RRSP;
- Job stability;
- Flexible hours;
- Employee contests & Discounts;
- Group activities;
- Ongoing Training program;
- Performance Bonus;
- Free coffee;
- Team breakfast and 5@7;
- Fun at work;
- And even more!
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
Fr : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Internal reference No. 80-AW-TP
Other Meubles RD's offers that may interest you