This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
The RD Furniture team is made up of more than 450 proud and passionate people whose specialty has been the sale of furniture, mattresses and appliances for more than 15 years. Well established throughout Quebec, RD Furniture offers its staff competitive benefits, which position it as a first-rate employer. We really do care about our customers’ and our employees’ satisfaction. Being part of the RD Furniture team means working for a dynamic company that keeps evolving and meeting new challenges. Every day, we strive to provide the optimum conditions in a pleasant working environment.
Job Description :
RD Furniture is in the midst of a full expansion! To meet our customers' rising demand, we need strong muscles, quick thinkers and more importantly enthusiasm and good will. We are looking for a dynamic person to join our friendly team. What follows is an overview of some of the main challenges faced by you:
- Ensure the conformity of the quantities ordered (and the condition of products) on receipt;
- Ensure the shipment is conform to the orders;
- Load furniture in a truck and unload it safely;
- Operate a forklift to move products to the warehouse
- Handling products and ensure the accuracy of the data (in computer system);
- In charge of his safety and the safety of others;
- Participate to continuous improvement projects;
- Clean and upkeep the warehouse.
- Make sure that the company objectives and policies are implemented.
You will have Performance Bonus, hot-dog & pizza lunches, Paycheck every week, Work Boots & T-Shirts provided, donuts & coffee breakfast, temperature controlled warehouse, Employee contests & Discounts, Group Insurance & RRSP, Flexible hours and... ultra-cool colleagues. This is your chance! For more information, please visit our website at www.rdfurniture.com.
You want to be part of an exciting team where your skills are recognized and rewarded? RD Furniture is the company you need to develop your professional identity! We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Having updated competency cards would be an important asset.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Have an increased awareness of health and safety at work.
- Have a good physical ability.
- Enjoy working with a team.
- Show attention to detail.
- Be quick, courteous and conscientious.
- Have computer skills and knowledge.
- Strive for excellence in regards to the organization and the layout of the warehouse, and when communicating with our customers.
You recognize yourself? Then apply and join our exciting team. We’re waiting for you!
Even if you'll not working on a commission basis, RD Furniture offers you several additional benefits:
- Group Insurance & RRSP;
- Job stability;
- Flexible hours;
- Employee contests & Discounts;
- Group activities;
- Ongoing Training program;
- Performance Bonus;
- Work Boots & T-Shirts provided;
- Donuts & coffee breakfast;
- Hot-dog & pizza lunches
- Temperature controlled warehouse;
- Fun at work;
- And even more!
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Beginner
Fr : Intermediate
En : Beginner
Internal reference No. 98-C-TP-Q
Other Meubles RD's offers that may interest you