Reporting to the branch manager, the responsibilities would include:
- directing incoming calls;
- using customer data base to identify appropriate CSR;
- meeting walk in clients and directing them to the appropriate staff member;
- sorting and distributing incoming/outgoing mail ;
- Preparing and sending material via courier;
- Receiving cash and credit payments for accounts directly;
- handling office accounting including daily bank deposits ;
- recording of information in the financial reporting system;
- Maintaining inventory level and ordering stationary supplies.
As time permits, there would be other duties assigned to this position such as scanning documentation and filing documentation.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Advanced
En : Advanced
Willingness to take additional certification (Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario license) to allow for promotional opportunities.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other McDougall Insurance & Financial's offers that may interest you