This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Match Retail is looking to grow it's Merchandising Team!
As a provider of essential services in Canada, Match Retail continues to support major retailers and brands with initiatives to keep shelves stocked and products moving. We’re looking for hard-working and reliable people to join the team and take part through various programs for long-term clients such as Shoppers Drug Mart, L’Oréal, Maybelline, Lowes and Walmart.
If you are searching for flexible schedule, you enjoy not having a routine and wants to join a fun and supportive Team, continue to read!
What will you do?
- Execute merchandising tasks by following a planogram
- Organize and replenish product on shelves in a timely manner
- Eliminate out-of-stock and out-of-date product
- Establish and maintain an effective relationship with store management
- Call store management to schedule visits
- Accurately submit reports online and take pictures
What will you bring?
- Minimum of 1 year experience in merchandising is a must (reading and executing planograms)
- Experience in retail, inventory management, stocking is an asset
- Ability to identify sales' opportunities and to easily convince stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, problem solving and excellent communication skills
- Work independently with excellent time management skills
- Flexible, reliable & friendly
- MUST have access to a vehicle, smart phone and internet
Experience we like to see:
- Merchandising or stocking shelves in cometics, grocery or retail is a strong asset.
- Must have experience with Planograms
- Detail-oriented, problem solving and good communication skills.
- Works well in a team with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to lift, bend and stand
- Flexiable hours from Monday to Friday inclusively
- Must have vehicle and be able to cover 200kms radius
- Opportunity to work on other projects and products.
- Cosmetic wall relines which can give 20-30 hours a week
- Competitive hourly rate and travel premium
- Potential of additional bonuses based on performance is offered
Who are we?
Match Retail is a leading sales, merchandising and branded retail agency working for major brands across North America. Inspired by an endless desire to help transform brands so they can be retail ready, Match Retail works with tier one clients to drive conversion in traditional shopping environments through enhanced customer experiences. The agency prides itself on top-notch people and best-in-class training to produce unparalleled execution that it measures with pinpoint accuracy. Learn more at www.matchretail.com
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those who meet the requirements will be contacted to move forward. Match Retail is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Covid Policy: Match Retail continues to operate as an essential service in Merchandising and is proud to offer a safe and supportive working environment to all its Field Teams.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 3824
Other Match Retail's offers that may interest you