This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Construction Manager - Civil (Water, Wastewater Construction)
As a Construction Manager, you will be the right hand to our Regional Manager overseeing staff, projects and implementing processes with the overall goal to deliver successful projects. You will have the opportunity to direct the project teams on some of our exciting Civil projects along with providing training and guidance to other members of the branch in relation to scheduling, budgets and overall construction management. The opportunities here are endless!
As Construction Manager, you will be accountable to:
- Effectively manage projects by monitoring design, schedules, budgets and other project controls while making regular updates to reports aimed at measuring project success and timelines. Your natural leadership style will encourage your team to perform and continuously deliver outstanding projects.
- Utilize your experience in planning to ensure that projects are being executed using the correct controls, adhering to quality and customer standards.
- Monitor the deliverables within the department including reporting, procedures and systems that can be shared both internally and externally.
- Share your knowledge by providing training on various project control methodology and software use. This role is responsible for mentoring junior Project Managers and Coordinators, guiding them to progress in their careers.
We are looking for a Construction Manager to direct our Civil projects including Water/Waste Water Treatment plants, reservoirs, pump stations and lift stations and composting facilities with the potential to grow into larger opportunities. The ideal candidate will currently have:
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in the construction industry, specifically with increasingly responsible positions involving multi-million dollar design-build and plan spec heavy civil projects.
- Minimum 10 year's experience in water & waste water estimating
- A University Degree/Technology Diploma in Civil Engineering, or a combination of education and industry experience.
With your strong business sense you will be empowered to manage your project teams to maximize productivity and profitability.
If you are a leader, and aspire to grow into more senior management positions, we want to hear from you. Please provide your project list including the dollar value along with your resume and cover letter.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Maple Reinders. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Reinders is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Maple Reinders accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
People, Passion, Performance
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Maple Reinders's offers that may interest you