This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
33% at Le Hatley Restaurant and 35% on Éminence skin care products after 3 months of employment
Company supplied uniform
Employee referral bonus
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
After 6 months of employment (including travel and drug insurance)
4% of gross salary
- Pleasant leakside work environment.
- Quality living environment with the village of North Hatley, recognized as one of the most beautiful villages in Quebec and just minutes from the cities of Magog and Sherbrooke.
- Outdoor enthusiasts, skiers, snowboarders and bikers will find plenty to do in the region.
- Join a talented team, with Michelin star experience who encourages the exchange of talent and knowledge.
- The Le Hatley Restaurant serves fine dining cuisine and is a well respected culinary reference in Canada.
- The restaurant Le Tap room is a bistro with local and seasonal flavours. Its menu offers simple dishes in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Chef Vachon orchestrates a responsible driven cuisine. His culinary vision recognizes the importance of supporting local producers, preserving, respecting and ensuring the health of our food systems for future generations.
Under the direction of the Maître d'hôtel, the waiter, waitress (chef de rang) will have the following main missions:
- Organize and oversee his or her rank
- Know how to take an order taking into account the tastes and desires of the customers
- Billing and collection of bills
- Be able to learn a menu and explain it
- Provide accurate and efficient work
- Know how to promote the chef's specialities
- Good knowledge of wines, cocktails, scotch and spirits
- Good knowledge of Quebec cheeses
- Be passionate about the restaurant industry
- Enjoy working in a team, be dynamic and have an easy time smiling
- Excellent professional presentation
- Bilingual French/English mandatory
- Knowledge of the system Maître D is an asset
- 3 to 5 years of experience in high-end restaurants, an asset (Relais & Châteaux restaurant, 5 stars, Michelin-starred restaurant (Europe and the United States), CAA/AAA 4 diamonds or more ).
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other Manoir Hovey's offers that may interest you