This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
33% at Le Hatley Restaurant and 35% on Éminence skin care products after 3 months of employment
Company supplied uniform
Employee referral bonus
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
After 6 months of employment (including travel and drug insurance)
4% of gross salary
Manoir Hovey, a 5 star Relais & Châteaux lakeside hotel, is looking for a receptionist to join our team.
- Pleasant lakeside work environment.
- Quality living environment close to the village of North Hatley, recognized as one of the most beautiful villages in Quebec and just minutes from the cities of Magog and Sherbrooke.
- Outdoor enthusiasts, skiers, snowboarders and bikers will find plenty to do in the region.
- Join a talented team, with Michelin star experience who encourages the exchange of talent and knowledge.
- The Le Hatley Restaurant serves fine dining cuisine and is a well recognised culinary reference in Canada.
- The restaurant Le Tap room is a bistro with local and seasonal flavours. Its menu offers simple yet refined dishes in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Chef Vachon orchestrates a responsible driven cuisine. His culinary vision recognizes the importance of supporting local producers, preserving, respecting and ensuring the health of our food systems for future generations.
Under the direction of the Concierge, the Head of Reception, the receptionist's main tasks will be as follows:
- Greet guests on their arrival, accompany them to their room and give them basic information about the hotel and their stay.
- Take reservations over the phone, and process those from the online reservation system appropriately.
- Check out guests and process payment. Ensure that their stay has lived up to their expectations.
- Answer customer questions by phone and e-mail.
- Ensure a 5-star service and in accordance with Relais & Châteaux standards at all times.
- Excellent presentation and sense of hospitality
- Customer service skills
- Professional attitudes and behaviour (teamwork skills, autonomy, dynamism, interpersonal skills, honesty, versatility, sense of initiative, organizational skills, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of French and English. Proficiency in other languages is an asset
- Ability to carry out monetary transactions
- Method, speed and precision
- Knowledge of computer tools (Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Drive Gmail, etc.)
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other Manoir Hovey's offers that may interest you