Human Resources Coordinator
Manoir Hovey575 Rue Hovey, North Hatley,QC
- Salary To be discussed
40.00 h - Full time
Day shift work
- Published on January 6th, 2023
1 position to fill as soon as possible
33% at Le Hatley Restaurant and 35% on Éminence skin care products after 3 months of employment
After 6 months of employment (including travel and drug insurance)
4% of gross salary
Manoir Hovey, a 5-star Relais & Châteaux Inn located on lake Massawippi in the Eastern Townships, is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join our team!
- Young and dynamic team
- Telemedicine service & Life course
- Discounts at our restaurants & Spa
- Uniform provided
- Discounts at Relais & Châteaux properties
Under the direction of the General Manager and the General Manager Assistant, the Human Resources Coordinator's main duties will include:
- Responsible for the bi-weekly processing of payroll for approximately 100 employees on the Acomba software, process requests for employee departures, vacation and see to the updates of the payroll system (salary changes, employee files, etc.)
- Process enrollments and modifications of employee files with group insurance and RVER, ensure follow-ups with the CNESST.
- Create and maintain employee files, keep them up to date, assign numbers for the time clock system, act as a resource person for department heads for payroll management.
- Manage the training file, do terminations and records of employment, respond to governmental authorities and statistical surveys
- Assist in answering internal and external HR related questions or requests.
- Participate in the recruitment process by identifying candidates, checking references and preparing employment contracts.
- Prepare immigration visas and documents for international recruits.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Coordinate training sessions.
- Prepare internal communications for employees.
- Conduct new employee orientations and prepare their orientation day.
- Prepare and maintain job descriptions.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Participate in the development of policies and procedures related to human resources management or any other administrative tasks related to employment.
- Maintain and update leases for a few sublet apartments, do billing with payroll and handle key deliveries.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and best practices in HR.
- DEC or BAC in human resources or accounting
- 2 years of experience in human resources, accounting, or similar experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
- Excellent capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Knowledge of immigration laws an asset
Skills and qualities:
- Sense of initiative and autonomy
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Rigor and attention to detail
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
Other Manoir Hovey's offers that may interest you