Job Number: 28650
Group: Cosma International
Division: DECO AUTOMOTIVE EAST
Job Type: Permanent/Regular
Cosma provides a comprehensive range of body, chassis and engineering solutions to global customers. Through our robust product engineering, outstanding tooling capabilities and diverse process expertise, we continue to bring lightweight and innovative products to market.
To ensure customer shipping requirements are met and exceeded to the highest standards of customer service.
- High School diploma or equivalent, post-secondary program an asset
- 2 - 3 years’ experience working in a shipping / production environment
- Experience with MRP, CMS, and other inventory programs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks
RESPONSIBILITIES / EFFORTS / WORKING CONDITIONS:
- To process all EDI releases and manual releases for assigned customers
- To plan and control shipments for all assigned customers
- Monitor all releases
- Daily loading of releases, into the MRP software
- Maintain and arrange, all routing instructions, routers and expedites, as required
- Maintain ERP data integrity
- Maintain production control contact with all assigned customers, as required
- Monitor customer systems
- Meet departmental inventory/reduction/accuracy targets
- Customer delivery performance 100%
- Continuously challenge past practices by actively exploring and implementing new solutions and methodologies to improve the quality and time to market of our product and services to the company
- TS16949 awareness and adherence
- ISO14001 awareness and adherence
- Lean Manufacturing and 5S concepts awareness and adherence
- Work safely and within the guidelines of the Deco Employee Handbook
- Commitment to continuous improvement and work place safety
- Team Player
- Other duties as may be required
SAFETY PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Accepts personal responsibility to plan and conduct their work safety in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act as well as company policies and guidelines.
- Responsible for good housekeeping in your area.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.