This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Cosma provides a comprehensive range of body, chassis and engineering solutions to global customers. Through our robust product engineering, outstanding tooling capabilities and diverse process expertise, we continue to bring lightweight and innovative products to market.
This position is for Massiv Die-Form, a division of Cosma International.
Cosma International, an operating unit of Magna International, is one of the world‘s premier global automotive suppliers providing a comprehensive range of body, chassis, and engineering solutions to our customers. Our pioneering technology and creativity allows our customers to ask for solutions that lie beyond what they previously thought was possible.
Massiv Die-Form, a division of Magna International, designs and builds medium to large cast automotive and hot stamping dies. Massiv Die-Form is proudly committed to manufacture products of the highest quality, reliability, maintainability and durability for the global automotive market through skilled and dedicated people focused on total customer satisfaction, ongoing protection of the environment and the profitable well-being of our company.
- The IT Systems Developer's role at Massiv is to support the primary business applications - Visual Manufacturing, FileNexus and their foundation database MSSQL along with all related data and applications. In addition, the IT Systems Analyst-Developer will plan, coordinate, implement and execute software acquisition or development projects.
- Plan and implement major changes to existing systems and/or implement new systems as required.
- Represent Massiv Die-Form with customers, vendors or with Magna should interface issues arise.
- Establish and follow procedures and audit compliance for security, anti-virus protection, Sarbanes Oxley requirements, as well as backup and disaster recovery.
- Select, develop and integrate applications as required.
- Responsible for applicable QEMS policies, procedures and work instructions
- Responsible to carry out duties for Health, Safety, and Environment in accordance with the HS&E Agreement for Employees - Addendum
- Perform other reasonable duties as required.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL, SQL Server Management Studio, VB.NET and Visual Studio development environment (2017 & 2019).
- Ability to provide original thinking and synthesis of potential solutions, along with ability to carry solutions through to implementation.
- Facility to independently learn and implement new technology as it becomes available.
- Recognized Post-Secondary diploma in IT field with preference given to software development specialization
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
05--Information Technology F--Permanent/Regular
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Magna International's offers that may interest you