This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Job Number: 12931
Group: Magna Exteriors
Division: Mytox Mfg.
Job Type: Permanent/Regular
The Magna Exteriors portfolio of products includes access systems such as liftgates, exterior trim, modular systems, front-end modules including fascia, active aerodynamic systems and other lightweight structural components for automotive, commercial truck and other industrial markets.
Recognized globally as an innovator in all aspects of vehicle exteriors, Magna provides everything needed, from materials development and design through manufacturing and assembly, to help automakers create sleek, state-of-the-art vehicles across the world.
QUALIFICATIONS NECESSARY TO DO THE JOB:
- Grade 12 education or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in an automotive environment
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good general math skills
- Computer literacy in business applications
- Ability to work under pressure
- Familiarity with automotive Tier 1 and Tier 2 customer shipping procedures
- Well organized and highly efficient working in a multi-tasking dynamic environment
DESIRABLE ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Familiarity with CMI software
- Experience gained working inside Magna
- Knowledge of Ford DDL / SDS / SIMS systems and related procedures
- Knowledge of Chrysler SMART / DRIVE systems and related procedures
- Knowledge of Nissan Portal and related procedures
- Knowledge of Honda portal
MAIN DUTIES AND ACTIVITES OF JOB:
- Responsible for all customer-service related duties as outlined in Mytox BOS Procedures (e.g. TS-9A), for customer(s) to which they are assigned
- Pulls in EDI customer releases and posts to the Mytox CMI system
- Enters any manual releases as applicable
- Ensures that Mytox and customer cums are in full agreement
- Checks/confirms demand load accuracy for their customer before MRP run
- Issues shipping work-sheets to Shipping Department in advance
- Liaison with customer deck personnel, freight carriers, and/or plants directly either verbally or in writing
- Responsible for all transportation, logistics and premium freight for customer base
- Develop customer relationship and provide Best-in-Class service
- Answering of customer inventory system queries in a timely manner (if applicable) or providing backup to do this (requires complete familiarity with Ford DDL, Chrysler SMART, Honda systems)
- Maintain 100% on time delivery to customers and providing disputes when necessary
- Liaise with quality engineers, production and quality representatives to address quality concerns and communicate next steps. Coordinate Engineering changes from customer.
- Review customer charge-backs and recommend disputes when appropriate
- Coordinates Customer Finished Good returnable shipping container returns to Mytox from the applicable customer, in a timely manner
- Backs up other Customer Service (different customer account) positions
- Provides on-call Customer Service support during non-normal business hours as required
- Maintains responsibility for departmental Continual Improvement at all times, both in general and specifically related to individual duties
- Adheres to all Mytox safety rules and regulations
- Any other reasonable request by management
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
13--Materials Management F--Permanent/Regular
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Magna International's offers that may interest you