This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Commitment to work-life balance
Employee referral bonus
Social activities organized by the company
Years of service recognition
Superb career opportunity!
As we always seek to offer our customers and passengers an optimized and refined experience, we are looking for a Director of Project Management with excellent adaptability and unifying leadership.
At Luminator, we are experts in the design of information and multimedia systems in the field of public transport. We offer next-generation solutions and our products are recognized internationally. Transport authorities and vehicle manufacturers (train, bus, plane) recognize them for their reliability, their innovative side and their adaptability to different realities.
The challenge we offer you:
You will be responsible for all activities related to project management and ensure QCD (Quality, Costs and Deadlines) performance of projects with your team.
You will work closely with the Chief Operations Officer on all issues relating to project management. You will also participate in the management of human, technical and financial resources that are necessary for the completion of projects and the achievement of your department's objectives. You will be part of the company's management team.
- Responsible for ensuring the execution on time (schedule), quality and budget of projects and according to contractual agreements;
- Jointly with the director of engineering, responsible for developing the project implementation plan in a medium term (1-3 years), according to the strategic planning established by management;
- Active member of the submission team, responsible for validating the feasibility of project schedules and budgets before entering into contracts;
- Responsible for the execution of project planning, in collaboration with the Operations department, the team of project managers and the project planner;
- Drive structuring projects internal to the organization jointly with international multidisciplinary stakeholders.
- Act as a seasoned project manager for the most complex projects
- Manage the customer relationship in the event of conflicts or complex and large-scale projects
- Act as a facilitator for the realization and advancement of projects by bringing innovative and creative ideas;
- Guide, train the team and help them manage issues surrounding the financial and human management of projects;
- Ensure that all stages and components of projects are understood by project managers and carry out the necessary follow-ups to ensure their achievement;
- Provide senior management with a clear picture of the progress of projects and take responsibility for the status of the situation;
- Ensure the performance of current projects in order to be able to provide support to managers and remain proactive in the event of a change in planning, customer / supplier conflict, used vehicles negotiation,
- Review and approve all requests for changes in project planning.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or business administration
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar position
- More than 5 years of experience in managing large clients
- Be bilingual (French and English, spoken and written)
- PMP certification (or equivalent training)
- Any combination of experience and training deemed relevant
- Good knowledge of the technology sector
- Good knowledge of the standard software and hardware product development process
- Good knowledge of the manufacturing or industrial sector
- Ability to manage complex budgets
- Excellent ability to adapt in a non-routine environment where there are multiple priorities
- Demonstrate a results-oriented working method
- Unifying leadership
- Be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Be able to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
If you need to know more or would like to send us your application, write to us at email@example.com now!
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other Luminator Technology Group's offers that may interest you