This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service more than 470 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you're looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family-one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey-we could be perfect for each other.
Our expectations :
Reporting to the Merchandising Manager, the Specialist is responsible for supporting all merchandising activities. The incumbent will be responsible for operationalizing and monitoring all business activities and communications related to these activities for the entire RONA dealer network. They will help develop various sales and other tools, and follow up with stakeholders to achieve the department’s financial and other objectives. They will work closely with several departments on a regular basis to coordinate sales initiatives and enhance affiliated dealer and customer satisfaction.
Your role :
Work with the teams in charge of Merchandising and Marketing for the corporate network to monitor the different promotional activities and strategies rollout schedules and share the updated information with the Dealers network
Adapt corporate initiatives to encourage Affiliate Dealers buy-in and optimize results for the Dealers network, as needed
Maintain Product Line Reviews and rollout schedules for the Dealers network; monitor the various rollout stages for each initiative. Take up all issues, and recommend the necessary corrective actions
Ensure the development, monitoring and communication of promotional calendars intended only for Dealers stores
Develop and monitor the implementation of commercial activities intended only for Dealers stores and ensure compliance with deadlines and communication thereof.
Analyze the performance of commercial activities put forward for the Dealers network and suggest optimization measures to help achieve financial objectives
Work in partnership with the Category Managers team to develop tools (sales, merchandising, promotion and others)
Actively help organize and coordinate special events (e.g., RONA Buying Show, Canadian Road Tour, Dealers Convention) and take part in them
Archive all relevant information and documentation relating to the team’s activities
The qualifications we are looking for :
- Relevant university degree
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Good understanding of the retail industry
- Results-driven approach and a focus on optimizing processes and the customer experience
- Very good analysis and information management skills
- Excellent time and priority management skills, as well as planning and monitoring skills
- Ability to identify issues, make recommendations, and implement strategies to make necessary corrections
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet timelines
- Creativity and innovation
- Ability to connect and interact with various levels of management in the organization
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Spoken and written bilingualism (French and English)
- Very good knowledge of technological tools such as Excel and Word
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- A fitness centre, sports activities, and showers
- A childcare centre that can accommodate up to 78 children
- A cafeteria with a delicious menu prepared by a dedicated chef, healthy options, as well as Starbucks and Tim Hortons coffee stations
- Exclusive employee discounts, plus a 10% discount on store merchandise (at all Lowe’s Canada locations)
- Benefits: retirement savings plan, annual bonuses, stock purchase plan, student incentive program, etc.
- Flexible hours and remote working
- Electric car charging stations
- Career growth opportunities within the company
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. AC-21-6409
Other Lowe's Canada's offers that may interest you