This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Meet Lowe’s Canada, a team of more than 28,000 employees who demonstrate their commitment every day by constantly seeking to satisfy their customers and by putting their heart into making a difference in the communities we serve.
Lowe’s Canada operates or services more than 600 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, Dick’s Lumber, and Ace Canada banners are always looking for dedicated associates to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
What are you waiting for? Join a Canadian leader headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec, and be part of something bigger as we expand our horizon and discover a world of opportunities!
Reporting to the Supply Chain Department Manager, the Replenisher, Store Services is responsible for answering requests and providing support to corporate stores regarding replenishment.
- Help the supply team meet goals for in-stock products, service rate, inventory turnover, and supplier performance
- Support stores by responding to all questions and problems regarding procurement
- Ensure communication between stores and relevant departments
- Recommend various opportunities for improvement in order to meet objectives
- Mobilize and involve other sectors and stores in order to meet objectives
- Take charge of monitoring various improvement interventions
- Efficiently meet store needs in order to quickly resolve issues
- Work closely with the teams in charge of procurement, planning, merchandising, and logistics
- Perform any other related tasks
The qualifications we are looking for
- University degree (or college degree with relevant experience)
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Customer satisfaction and results driven approach
- Understanding of the procurement process
- Very good understanding of the retail industry
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills, autonomy, and drive
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Spoken and written bilingualism (French and English)
- Availability and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills
- Good knowledge of E3 and SIDMA (an asset)
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- Fitness centre, sports activities, showers
- Childcare centre that can accommodate up to 78 children
- Cafeteria with a delicious menu prepared by a dedicated chef, healthy options, Starbucks and Tim Hortons coffee stations
- Significant employee discounts (in store and at the distribution centre)
- Health benefits, retirement savings plan, annual bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Electric car charging stations
- Access to senior leadership (Friday Huddles every Friday morning at the cafeteria)
- Career growth opportunities within the company
Note: This form indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this job title. It is not designed to contain nor should it be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of all employees with this title.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. AC-20-2876
Other Lowe's Canada's offers that may interest you