This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
The Head Cashier manages all checkout functions by processing sales transactions and refunds, monitoring cash drawer amounts, and maintaining checkout area. Also oversees coverage of registers and store supply usage, performs opening procedures, and provides excellent customer service by assisting customers and addressing issues.
- 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information;
- 1 year retail experience as a cashier Preferred;
- 1 year experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, protection plans, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits;
- 1 year retail experience;
- 1 year experience as a head cashier;
- 6 months experience working in any department at a Lowe's retail store;
- 1 year supervisory experience in any field, including directing, delegating, evaluating, training, and coaching employees;
- 6 months retail experience detecting common signs of shoplifting (e.g., merchandise hidden inside of containers, merchandise under carts, price labels switched);
- Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week.
Lowe’s Canada is an inclusive employer. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Schedule will vary from 0 to 18 hours per week and on occasion may be flexible to 39 or 40 hours per week based on the needs of the store. Peak positions require a minimum availability of 3 shifts per week, with at least one of those being availability on a weekend day. This position has varied shifts that include evening and weekend requirements, based on the needs of the store.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. ST-19-3323-3941
Other Lowe's Canada's offers that may interest you