This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service more than 470 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated associates to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family-one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey-we could be perfect for each other.
The Commercial Sales Representative will cover a region to be determined.
Business sector of Commercial sales are: Property manager, Institutional, Industrial and renovator.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase satisfaction and the retention rate
- Identify new business opportunities to drive sales growth
- Drive sales growth with new customers by applying a prospecting, qualification, and follow up process to offer the company’s products and services
- Work in close relationship with Pro desk in our Corporatives stores network Rona and Lowes in GTA area to growth sales in store.
- Prepare product quotes and keep P&L statements up to date
- Understand the needs of the company’s customers in order to advise them and establish trust to promote the company’s offering
- Keep abreast of the company’s products, innovations, prices, and solutions, in addition to those of the company’s competitors
- Provide a weekly sales pipeline *
Submit a weekly report on sales development and ongoing activities in the assigned region
The qualifications we are looking for:
- College degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of sales experience
- Business acumen and results driven approach
- Good listening and customer service skills
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships with potential and existing customers
- Ability to identify good opportunities and follow up on files
- Good knowledge of home improvement products
- Proficiency with technology (e.g., the MS Office suite and inventory management systems)
- Ability to listen, question, and analyze customer needs; advise customers in order to establish trust and sell products and services; and promote customer loyalty
- Good communication skills and team spirit
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. ST-20-55080-0424
Other Lowe's Canada's offers that may interest you