This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 470 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family-one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey-we could be perfect for each other.
The Centralized Delivery (CD) Coordinator supports the Planning and Operations teams by ensuring all receiving paperwork is available and completed in a timely and accurate manner. By planning what product is received into the facility, the facility can ensure inventory is stocked and is readily available for the stores. The CD Coordinator also answers all store questions regarding shipment dates of product.
The schedule of this position is Monday to Friday 11 am to 7:30 pm
- Analyze, close and file completed purchase orders and freight claims
- Ensure paperwork is accurate and all necessary documentation is obtained to verify receipt quantity to invoiced quantity
- Maintain the Support Phone Line for stores requesting information on shipment timelines
- Print and break labels for building picks and the receiving schedule
- Drop demand and organize picking labels for appliance headload
- Scanning out pick work assignment labels and receiving packets to Operations Coaches & Team Members for execution
- Receive and organize returned/unfinished pick work assignments
- Research and resolve issues related to receiving live loads to ensure accuracy
- Interact with and address any questions or concerns from transport drivers as they wait during load pick up or drop off
- Label printer (OCE) room clean up and inventorying of supplies
- Process all allocations and reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Cross-train within the planning team to be able to build receiving schedules, building allocations, etc
- Other duties as assigned
The qualifications we are looking for:
- 1-2 years previous inventory or planning experience within a warehouse environment is an asset
- Experience with software applications including MS Excel, Outlook, Access and WMS
- Possess a strong operational knowledge-ability to understand facility process, responsibilities, functions, limitations, controls, and common problems preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills to identify and resolve complex problems; creative problem-solving
- Successfully manages multiple tasks simultaneously while still being detail-oriented
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. DC-21-6021
Other Lowe's Canada's offers that may interest you