This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Opportunity for advancement for continued performance
After three months of continuous service
After one year of continuous service
Who are we?
LOC Software is the North American leader in software development for retail. For nearly 30 years, we have been providing solutions designed to enable more frequent, profitable and manageable transactions. We are the first fully connected platform that breaks traditional molds by bridging the gap between yesterday and the future of distribution.
If you aspire to participate in the growth of a company proudly Canadian while developing your abilities and where your ideas will be heard, LOC Software is the employer for you!
The main role of the Technical Analyst - Devices is to assist and train our customers and business partners in the use of our software, to ensure its proper functioning and to perform second level support activities. He will work in close collaboration with the professional services team (integrators and project managers). He will take an active part in the quality control activities and documentation of our software.
Under the supervision of the Technical Assistance Director, the Technical Analyst - Devices will:
- Ensure punctual follow-ups with our customers and business partners for any problems encountered or questions related to the specified applications.
- Provides solutions to problems encountered and writes detailed descriptions of problems encountered in the form of bills
- Analyze current requests and assign a priority status to each of them
- Participate in the analysis and adjustments of certain applications customization requests
- Participate in the analysis and design of complex solutions in coordination with system integrators, developers and project managers
- Report to programmers any major changes or modifications that need to be made
- Perform verification tests on applications to ensure quality before delivery
- Provide training to our customers for the applications concerned
- Participate and write technical training material
- Develop theoretical and practical evaluation tests and evaluate training participants
- Ensure continuous monitoring of the improvement of the documentation and training offer in order to prevent similar situations.
- AEC, DEC in computer science or equivalent
- +3 years of experience in customer service, technical and application support
- Experience in customer service, technical and application support
- nowledge of price points, self-service checkouts, mobile devices
- General knowledge of native mobile applications (Android and iOS)
- Experience or Knowledge of the retail sector (grocery store)
- Ability to understand the technical needs of each client
- Ability to manage priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for technology and good technical expertise
- Excellent communicator
- Have a sense of pedagogy
- Very good command of English and French (written and oral)
- Knowledge of Spanish an asset
Why work at LOC?
We offer a stimulating work environment where challenges are not lacking!
You will evolve in a fast-growing environment where our employees are our most valuable asset. LOC Software is a creative place, rich in diversity with a pleasant atmosphere. We offer a competitive compensation program, a RRSP/DPSP program, a full range of benefits and a continuous improvement program adapted to the needs of the employee. In addition, you will be close to major highways and have access to parking.
***The use of the masculine gender in this document is for the sole purpose of brevity***
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other Logiciels LOC's offers that may interest you