Systems & Network Architect
Logiciels LOC1867 Rue Berlier, Laval,QC
- Salary To be discussed
Day shift work
- Published on November 6th, 2022
1 position to fill as soon as possible
Opportunity for advancement for continued performance
After three months of continuous service
After one year of continuous service
Systems & Network Architect
The role of the systems and network architect is to act as technical expert for our business partners and customers who are in the software installation phase and requiring our technical support.
The architect must demonstrate advanced analytical and technical skills as well as operational experience to act as a reference person for all customers. The person may also be required to assist the sales team in demonstrations of the product.
Key Responsibilities :
· Participate in technology trends to meet the needs of internal and external customers;
· Provide expertise on some very complex architectures and monitor the implementation, while ensuring their integration complies with technologies already in place;
· Perform a constant technological watch to be able to advise on the evolution of technological infrastructures of our clients;
· Provide expertise in the field of cloud computing technologies, virtualization, storage, application servers, security and access rights etc .;
· Recommend the most appropriate hardware environment as required by client;
· Implement and maintain best practices in our internal network in terms of security ;
· Document best practices on an application available to our customers.
· College or University diploma in Computer science or equivalent;
· 5+ years relevant experience;
· Good knowledge or experience with Windows 200x Server, Active Directory, Exchange, VMWare and/or Hyper V, SQL server, etc
· Experience in TCP/IP network design, configuration and administration of routers, firewall and Cisco Switch configuration (or equivalent).
· Strong technical experience in security measures: VPN, routing, DMZ, NAT;
· Significant experience with Storage (SAN) administration with particular focus on HP hardware;
· Must have experience in RAC installation and configuration;
· Experience in project implementation, product upgrade and on-going support on Windows Server Platform;
· Good knowledge of MS Office Suite and MS Visio;
· Strong communications skills in English & French (Spoken and written);
· Knowledge of Citrix and Lotus Domino / Notes is considered an asset.
- College or University diploma in Computer science or equivalent;
- 5+ years relevant experience;
- Strong communications skills in English & French (Spoken and written);
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite and MS Visio;
- Experience in TCP/IP network design or implementation of network system;
- Experience in firewall policy design, implementation, administration and support;
- Experience in project implementation, product upgrade and on-going support on Windows Server Platform;
- Knowledge in Cisco routers, firewall and Switch configuration (or equivalent);
- Windows 200x Server, Active Directory, Exchange, VMWare and/or Hyper V, Citrix, Lotus Domino/Notes, SQL server, etc.;
- Storage (SAN) administration with particular focus on HP hardware;
- Must have experience in RAC installation and configuration;
- Hold one of the following certifications (CISSP, CISA, CCDP, CCNP or equivalent) asset.
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other Logiciels LOC's offers that may interest you