This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Opportunity for advancement for continued performance
After three months of continuous service
After one year of continuous service
The Cloud Solution Administrator leads the onboarding of new relationships, transitioning technical requirements, and answering complex technical or substantive questions from our clients and resellers. He or she must be a demonstrated expert in discovery processes and technologies in the following domains: e-Commerce, retail, product data management, content management, order management. This includes being able to design complex solutions with clients and Service Delivery teams and being able to consult on workflows and their associated pitfalls.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices.
- Own the technical relationship with clients or resellers, including managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional technical resources. Work directly with customers to create solutions and use cases that leverage LOC product integrations that generate business value.
- Lead prioritization of Customer solution / technical requirements and champions resolution of solution/product gaps internally
- Acting as a Subject matter expert in major incident process – training and coaching of team members
- Supervision of most complex incidents- ensuring the proper steering and coordination of re-establishment of service
- Escalate main issues to the Direction
What you bring:
- 10+ years of experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as a consultant, solution engineer, solution architect, program management or technical product management.
- Deep technical understanding of cloud software solutions and high-performance multi-tier applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience communicating at all levels
- Experience in establishing and managing customer relationships and effectively managing expectations
- Strong understanding of eCommerce
- Have a good knowledge of :
- Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, Firewalls, Azure Application Gateway, Reverse proxy etc.)
- Microsoft Azure cloud (ARM template, Azure CLI, Azure Powershell)
- Azure Active Directory
- Databases (Microsoft SQL Server/Azure SQL Database)
- Security concept (TLS, SSL, Certificates, encryption, etc.)
- Windows components (Security, Registry, Users and groups etc.)
- Have experience in automation tools development
- Have an expertise with Windows 7/8/10 and Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016/2019
- Excellent coordination skills: managing complex IT technical investigations
- Experience running multiple projects or deals under tight timelines.
- eCommerce platform delivery experience is an asset
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Intermediate
En : Advanced
Other Logiciels LOC's offers that may interest you