This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Opportunity for advancement for continued performance
After three months of continuous service
After one year of continuous service
If you aspire to participate in the growth of a company proudly Canadian while developing your abilities and where your ideas will be heard, LOC Software is the employer for you!
Our team of experts is comprised of individuals with hundreds of years of combined experience in retail, all from different walks of life. From development to programming, sales and marketing, and support services, our team has real world knowledge, commitment to excellence, and dedication to serving.
The Software Integrator will be required to use effective communication, analytical and technical skills as well as operational experience to act as a reference person for all questions related to the specific modules assigned, as well as customer demonstration.
From time to time the Software Integrator will be required to provide training to our business partners and /or client users regarding certain modules assigned to them.
- Take-on technical aspects of specific projects, helping the project manager, which consists of analysis to pilot.
- Assist clients in data preparation and provide information to technical teams for deployment
- Act as an intermediary between operations and development; as well as being a central point of contact for technical questions and/or clarification with respect to the project.
- Focus on the deployment of integrated solutions to an ever expanding client base
- Assist in implementing and supporting customer integration offerings
- Prioritize numerous tasks from multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Coordinate issue resolution efforts to ensure timely resolutions are met and customer satisfaction is upheld
- Could be asked to prepare a Gap analysis; which can last from 1 to 5 days. Once completed a detailed report is submitted to the dealer/customer.
- College diploma or equivalent (DEC, AEC) in computer science or equivalent
- At least 7 years’ experience in the software implementation
- Very good command of English & French (Spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Technical knowledge (databases, SQL server) networking are considered considerable assets
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in requirements and communicate across teams and clients
- Comfortable working on both small and large scale projects concurrently
- Must possess a strong desire and affinity for learning new technologies quickly
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience in retail industrie (asset)
- Good command of Spanish (asset)
- Travelling might be required for this position, must possess a valid passport
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Intermediate
En : Advanced
Other Logiciels LOC's offers that may interest you