This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Opportunity for advancement for continued performance
After three months of continuous service
After one year of continuous service
Who are we?
LOC Software is the North American leader in software development for retail. For nearly 30 years, we have been providing solutions designed to enable more frequent, profitable and manageable transactions. We are the first fully connected platform that breaks traditional molds by bridging the gap between yesterday and the future of distribution.
If you aspire to participate in the growth of a company prouuly Canadian while developing your abilities and where your ideas will be heard, LOC Software is the employer for you!
The Delphi Programmer will interface with business analyst to develop technical solutions based on detailed functional specifications. The person will mainly contribute to application development and improvement.
- Develop and maintain retail exploitation applications
- Perform detail-level solution architecture development according to technical specification
- Perform hands-on configuration/development on market related changes
- Support a number of existing applications
- Produce high quality code and unit test document deliverables
- Contribute to the development of customer facing applications
- Ensure full compliance to payments standards and practices, in particular PCI
- Work with external parties in the deployment of applications on their platforms
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development methodology
- Excellent skills in development (Delphi)
- Excellent knowledge of English, spoken and written
Degree in software development / computer science or equivalent experience
Years of Work Experience:
+ 10 years of Front-End developer experience
- Experience in retail
- Experience with a Point of Sale (POS) environment
- Good capability to create technical documents
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written
Why work at LOC?
We offer a stimulating work environment where challenges are not lacking!
You will evolve in a fast-growing environment where our employees are our most valuable asset. LOC Software is a creative place, rich in diversity with a pleasant atmosphere. We offer a competitive compensation program, a RRSP/DPSP program, a full range of benefits and a continuous improvement program adapted to the needs of the employee. In aliition, you will be close to major highways and have access to parking.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Intermediate
En : Advanced
Other Logiciels LOC's offers that may interest you