This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Who are we?
LOC Software is the North American leader in software development for retail. For nearly 30 years, we have been providing solutions designed to enable more frequent, profitable and manageable transactions. We are the first fully connected platform that breaks traditional molds by bridging the gap between yesterday and the future of distribution.
If you aspire to participate in the growth of a company proudly Canadian while developing your abilities and where your ideas will be heard, LOC Software is the employer for you!
Reporting to the product manager, the coordinator will act as a product expert. He will interact with customers, being the intermediary between the customer requests and the members of his unit of work (cell). The coordinator will manage the delivery capacity of his cell, which is the unit specialized in the component of the software suite. He will analyze all new development requests that are entrusted to him in connection with his technical knowledge related to the specialty of his cell. Thus, he will understand the status of each delivery and the technological issues surrounding them.
- Appropriate assigned tasks, collaborate with cell members and technical experts throughout the development cycle
- Plan, coordinate, supervise and monitor the implementation of projects and developments, taking into account the impacts on all projects and technological issues
- Ensure a depth of analysis of deliverables
- Share the objectives of the deliverables with the members of his cell and make sure to unify the required technical and functional interpretations
- Ensure that the cell self-organizes to establish, process and monitor priorities
- Align and reconcile the priorities of the cell with the objectives of the evolution of the product, resulting from the roadmap
- Emphasize the customer’s main needs and focus on the quality of deliverables and bugfix
- Ensure that the proposed software solutions and deliverables meet the customer's needs
- Manage risks and problem situations
- Be the spokesperson for customers for all deliverables and developments assigned to the cell
- Be in solution mode and encourage team members to do the same
- Develop the necessary technical expertise of the cell’s autonomy
- DEC in IT or other appropriate discipline
Years of Work Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in software development cycle coordination
- Knowledge of the Point of Sale Environment (POS)
- Excellent skills in solving complex problems and technical issues
- Strong communication skills in English & French (spoken & written)
- Be customer and results oriented
- Ability to manage emergencies and unforeseen events effectively without losing sight of delivery of defined priorities
- Ability to demonstrate rigor and autonomy
- Demonstrate great analytical skill
- Ability to structure and conduct multidisciplinary and multi-level stakeholder meetings
- Know how to establish and manage performance indicators
- Experience in an entrepreneurial environment
- Functional knowledge of Spanish (spoken & written)
Why work at LOC?
We offer a stimulating work environment where challenges are not lacking!
You will evolve in a fast-growing environment where our employees are our most valuable asset. LOC Software is a creative place, rich in diversity with a pleasant atmosphere. We offer a competitive compensation program, a RRSP/DPSP program, a full range of benefits and a continuous improvement program adapted to the needs of the employee. In addition, you will be close to major highways and have access to parking.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Intermediate
En : Advanced
Fr : Intermediate
En : Advanced
Other Logiciels LOC's offers that may interest you