This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Deferred profit sharing plan DPSP
Employee referral bonus
Registered retirement savings plan
Who are we?
LOC Software is the North American leader in software development for retail. For nearly 30 years, we have been providing solutions designed to enable more frequent, profitable and manageable transactions. We are the first fully connected platform that breaks traditional molds by bridging the gap between yesterday and the future of distribution.
If you aspire to participate in the growth of a company prouuly Canadian while developing your abilities and where your ideas will be heard, LOC Software is the employer for you!
The main role of the Application Support Specialist at LOC is to support and train our customers and business partners in the use of our computer software, to ensure its proper functioning, and to perform the level 2 support activities. They will work closely with the programmer to ensure an adequate level of service for all IT tools. They will be actively involved in quality control activities and documentation of our software.
Under the supervision of the Support and Delivery Team Director, the Application Support Specialist will:
- Ensure timely follow-ups with our customers and business partners for any problems encountered or for specific applications issues
- Provide solutions to given problems and document each issue encountered with detailed notes within ticket
- Analyze current requests in progress and assign a priority status for each of them
- Perform analysis as well as adjustments to selected applications and/or customization requests
- Enlist the participation of programmers when major modifications are required
- Conduct audits tests on applications to ensure quality prior to delivery
- Provide training to our customers for relevant applications
- Produce application documentation for compliance, training and reference purposes
- Experience in customer service, technical and application support
- Experience with banking interfaces
- Good knowledge of banking terminals (Pinpad)
- General knowledge of Point of Sale software
- Interest in and ease of learning new technologies and products
- Ability to understand the technical needs of each client
- Ability to manage priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for technology and good technical expertise
- Very good command of English and French (written and spoken)
AEC, College diploma or the equivalent in a relevant field
Years of Work Experience:
2 + years of experience in customer service, technical and application support
- Experience with EMV interfaces
- Knowledge of the retail market
- Functional knowledge of Spanish language (written and spoken)
Why work at LOC?
We offer a stimulating work environment where challenges are not lacking!
You will evolve in a fast-growing environment where our employees are our most valuable asset. LOC Software is a creative place, rich in diversity with a pleasant atmosphere. We offer a competitive compensation program, a RRSP/DPSP program, a full range of benefits and a continuous improvement program adapted to the needs of the employee. In aliition, you will be close to major highways and have access to parking.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other Logiciels LOC's offers that may interest you