This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Location:1 Presidents Choice Circle, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
The Analyst, Technology will be responsible for providing support across the enterprise for the implemented technology. The Analyst will be accountable for responding to suppliers and business unit inquiries via phone and email and supporting their needs in a timely manner. In addition, he/she will be responsible for ensuring the services meet the requirements of Fieldglass and Ariba by managing ongoing compliance activities. The Analyst will also support the Manager by providing reporting as required and preparing project presentations. The analyst will be working with Suppliers and Internal Stakeholders and will be a single point of contact.
- Partner with business stakeholders to confirm business requirements for purchases via Ariba/Fieldglass are adhering to procurement processes and policies
- Liaison between business stakeholders and suppliers to measure performance and identify risk
- Manage central mailbox
- Interact with suppliers on ad-hoc requests/questions
- Participate in weekly, monthly, quarterly onsite/offsite vendor and internal business unit meetings.
- Identify value propositions
- Responsible for troubleshooting end user issues and escalate for further technical support when required.
- Maintain Company Confidential Information
- Responsible for generating and actioning reports on reoccurring bases
- Perform data cleansing activities
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Skills and Capabilities:
- Excellent analytical skills, and ability to work without supervision
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and respond back to key stakeholders in timely manner
- Strong organizational skills and ability set own priorities based on needs
- Proficient with the English language, Excellent communication skills - verbal, written, presentation
- Team player
- Strong Microsoft Office capability
- Comfortable with a broad range of procurement practices
- Background within in-direct procurement preferred
- Experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP, Fieldglass, Ariba and ECC purchasing is preferred.
- A minimum of BComm in business or related field of study
- 1-2 years relevant experience (including vendor management, exposure to contract negotiations, sourcing) specifically within the retail industry
- Previous experience within sourcing and procurement practices
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Regular
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Loblaw Companies Ltd - Head Office's offers that may interest you