This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Location:1 Presidents Choice Circle, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
The Allocations Analyst is responsible to review the projected forecasts on all regular promotional items and programs. They will determine that the correct amount of inventory is allocated and shipped to the stores based on store specific sales history, mapping, and seasonality impacts. The Allocations Analyst will provide the analytics to support the gap in projections between category and allocations while ensuring that both sales are maximized, and inventory is minimized.
- Provide forecast reviews on all promotional programs
- Determine item allocation according to store specific sales history, mapping and seasonality impacts while considering data and integrity
- Review item sell thru and propose action for increased or decreased purchases to optimize store sales and inventory.
- Investigate root cause and provide feedback on allocation discrepancies
- Partner with Category Team and Off-shore Allocation Teams to review promotional sales strategies and planning.
- Collaborate with the Supply Chain Buying Customer Support (BCS) team on allocations
- Generate reports and provide analytics supporting all promotional programs performance
- Assist with creation of merchandising guides of promotional programs for store execution
- Post secondary education with relevant Business acumen and data analysis or related field
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks/priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of SAP, JDA, and Supply Chain systems/processes an asset
- Strong computer skills (MS Office including Excel - Intermediate level
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Temporary with Benefits (Fixed Term)
Type of Contract:Fixed Term
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Loblaw Companies Ltd - Head Office's offers that may interest you