This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
• A College level Mechanical, Industrial or Quality Engineering program or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum three years of related experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
• Experience with the requirements to accurately measure small and large parts.
• Experience with ultrasonic testing required
• Proficient at operating CMM and other similar measuring equipment including basic programming to set up and measure new products/components.
• Experienced with standard inspection and measurement tools such as vernier calipers, micrometers, height gauges, optical comparator etc
• Basic understanding of manufacturing and assembly processes
• Practical knowledge of GD&T and solid understanding of tooling and Measurement systems, Calibration methods and Gage repeatability and reproducibility (GR&R)
• Strong computer skills using the Microsoft office suite
• Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to prepare thorough written assessment reports
• Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements in the facility's geographic location and:
• The Global Operating System Plays;
• OHSAS 18001:2007 Health and Safety management system standard;
• ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management system standard;
• TS 16949 Technical Specification Management and Linamar Quality Basics system standards.
• Support, Foster, Promote and Demonstrate Linamar's Core Values and Leadership Behaviors.
• Maintain balance between customer, employee and financial satisfaction by maximizing facility/department Performance Indicators to align to Linamar's Stepping Stool of Success Strategy.
• Support and maintain department lean initiatives as set out in LPS system requirements.
• Maintain department 5S requirements.
• Provide a means of communications directly with the customer in order to develop and supply a component which
meets or exceeds the customer requirements.
• Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns.
• Programming and operation of CMM/Laser Tracker equipment.
• Support new programs and engineering changes through accurate measurement and reporting of various component parts, weldments and fixtures.
• Working with applicable departments and cross functional teams to investigate, analyze failures and support
corrective and preventive action.
• Train and develop personnel to use CMM and other measurement equipment as needed
• Provide input and assistance in maintenance and improvement of the measurement equipment. 2.12Verification of incoming product and PPAP part measurements as required.
• Communicate effectively with Materials Control, Purchasing, Quality, Engineering and PDP team and issue calibration and measurement reports as needed
• Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
•Shop Floor, Quality Lab
Linamar is committed to promoting accessible recruitment as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Linamar will attempt to accommodate persons with a disability in an appropriate and effective manner throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Accommodations will be provided upon request.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Linamar Corporation's offers that may interest you