- Salary To be discussed
- Published on November 16th, 2022
As soon as possible
Build a meaningful career
At LifeWorks, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 7,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.The Administration Supervisor plans, directs and coordinates the day-to-day operations for tasks assigned to Clinical Records team and/or the Fulfillment Administrators. The main focus of the Supervisor is to ensure efficiency in processes that are connected with collection and verification of counseling hours that impact in provider payment and customer billing and/or ensures that inventory and materials are tracked properly and the orders for materials are submitted timely to procurement team. Supervisor identifies process improvements that will allow the team to process an increasing volume of work within minimal resource impacts without affecting the quality of data collection required for COA and/or organizational reporting. The supervisor acts as a liaison with other teams in ESS line of business and other departments at Lifeworks to ensure smooth operations. Additionally, the Clinical Administration supervisor facilitates training, day-to-day supervision and team building. Clinical Administration ensures that necessary data is processed in a timely manner, ensuring that proper and accurate reporting is available to other departments at Morneau Shepell including Account Management and Finance. Specific to Fulfillment, Clinical Administration may be responsible for ensuring that all provider orders for materials, orders set by AM team and self-directed packages for client end users have been processed in a timely fashion.
- Sets team goals Plans for staffing requirements and ensures the workload and SLAs are met
- Helps employees understand their contribution to business objectives
- Provides day-to-day leadership by supporting promoting Customer Service environment, going the extra mile to ensure the providers can focus on service delivery
- Cultivating the culture of initiative and continuous improvement, ensuring coaching and new procedures are trained
- Leads frequent team meetings, live online exchanges and helps team understand the organization and team objectives
- Provides feedback to staff and works to help the team Set development and professional career goals
- Monitors individual performance on a regular basis, ensuring any performance concerns are addressed promptly with necessary supports
- Develop quality reports controls ensure team quality and accuracy
- Responsible in maintaining process instructions and system documentation to ensure business continuity
- Supports the team with day-to-day tasks as required
- Responsible for interviewing prospective employees and make new staff hiring decisions. The supervisor is responsible for the onboarding and orientation on department and company policies and integrating them smoothly into day-to-day operations and maintaining details process and training tools.
- Participate in various interdepartmental activities
- Responsible to generate reports bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, or as needed on team performance and data related to support business
- Conducts presentations and meetings to other departments regarding issues related to the department
- Meets regularly with the Manager, to ensure that any related issues or concerns are Shared and addressed timely
- Develops a deep understanding of provider processes to assist in both system testing and acting as a SME for other stakeholders and teams on payment timelines, processes, requirements as needed
- Assume project/special task duties as assigned by manager
- Analyze internal department operations and procedures and formulate and recommend proper changes as needed.
- Maintain employee and team records
- Assist in developing budget and resource requirements for the departmental needs
- Admin Supervisor will have to handle multiple simultaneous tasks, prioritize work, and remain functional under pressure, and aggressive timelines.
- Quality Assurance
- Communicates and deals effectively with employees in crisis or urgent situations
- Identifies opportunities to support the continuous improvement and engagement objectives
- Responds timely to any Quality Assurance issues flagged by other departments
- Supports team in handling various highly confidential data points And ensure the prioritization of such training and procedures documentation
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience.
- 3-5 years of office administration experience.
- 3-5 years customer services experience
Solid written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Experience in budget preparation an asset
- Ability to train, develop and motivate staff
- Strong conflict resolutions and problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency in the Microsoft Office platform and experience in database reporting systems and ability to manipulate spreadsheet in highly proficient level
- Ability to work in a high stress and fast paced/time environment
- Create monthly reports to indicate service, volume and inventory levels as appropriate
- Strong team player with the ability to work well independently and with autonomy
- Bilingual (English/French) an asset
- Occasional site meetings required at the Toronto office location
- Other duties as assigned
Where permitted by law, LifeWorks employees must be fully immunized to access a LifeWorks office or customer premises.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to email@example.com
Fulfilling work that matters
LifeWorks is in the business of helping organizations help their people and in the process, we strive to elevate ours. We're always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders looking to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve. We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however, we contact only those selected for an interview.
At LifeWorks, we are committed to putting our people first. Our priority is to optimize the health and productivity of our people. In light of COVID-19, our company continues to monitor the global situation and following local guidance in each of our communities to ensure the health and wellbeing of our employees. Safety is our highest priority, and while the goal is to ultimately return to the office, we are currently working remotely and are connecting with candidates through virtual interviews, recruitment events, and information sessions. We are excited to connect with you virtually, and look forward to receiving your application.
Internal reference No.
Other LifeWorks's offers that may interest you