Sr Full Stack Developer
- Salary To be discussed
- Published on November 22nd, 2022
As soon as possible
Build a meaningful career
At LifeWorks, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 7,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.Senior Full Stack Developer, Ariel Shared
The Senior Full Stack Developer acts as a senior resource in all phases of participant benefits portal software applications, and relays software project goals and functional user requirements to the development team. He/she provides technical support and troubleshooting to internal clients and external users and assists in the development and training of junior staff members. He/she would be doing new development on our new web portals.
- Design, code, test and debug new and existing software applications using Microsoft.Net technologies and relational database languages. Serve as a technical expert on the team, working on complex projects with less specificity and direction.
- Provide product architecture, develop project plans/scope and track progress; give project direction to development team staff while reviewing team member's work.
- Develop cost and time estimates associated with project and make decisions or escalate problems to appropriate resource if project is off timeline.
- Provide technical direction to development team by researching and suggesting new technology offerings to team. Propose technology to development manager based on business requirements given for the project.
- Provide technical support to internal and external clients on existing problems escalated from call support center. Provides Tier III support through help desk (Tier I) on most complex, urgent and technically challenging issues not resolved by junior software developers. Monitors trends and results from technical support.
- BA/BS in computer science or related field, MS preferred
- 10+ years of application architecture and development experience
- Demonstrated experience in Visual Studio, .NET, ASP.NET, C#
- Experience with Angular required and Angular 10+ preferred
- Experience in SQL Server preferred
- Experience developing multi-tier Internet/Intranet applications (preferably in cross-browser environments
- Experience working on new development
- Demonstrated analytic and design capabilities
- Strong business acumen and project management skills
- Working knowledge of database design
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with Agile SCRUM preferred
- Experience in Health or Pension domains a plus
Where permitted by law, LifeWorks employees must be fully immunized to access a LifeWorks office or customer premises.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to email@example.com
Fulfilling work that matters
LifeWorks is in the business of helping organizations help their people and in the process, we strive to elevate ours. We're always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders looking to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve. We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however, we contact only those selected for an interview.
At LifeWorks, we are committed to putting our people first. Our priority is to optimize the health and productivity of our people. In light of COVID-19, our company continues to monitor the global situation and following local guidance in each of our communities to ensure the health and wellbeing of our employees. Safety is our highest priority, and while the goal is to ultimately return to the office, we are currently working remotely and are connecting with candidates through virtual interviews, recruitment events, and information sessions. We are excited to connect with you virtually, and look forward to receiving your application.
Internal reference No.
Other LifeWorks's offers that may interest you