This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Build a meaningful career
At LifeWorks, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 6,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.
Regulatory Pension Administration Services
The Analyst will work within a team and is responsible for administering pension plan wind ups for insolvency engagements and providing analytical and administration support to the team.
- Assist in the preparation, review and tracking of members’ and former members’ wind up option election forms and data verification statements.
- Assist with mail merges and mass mailings.
- Works with membership databases and internal software/systems.
- Receives and responds to routine plan enquiries and requests from plan members.
- Assist senior team members in plan member searches.
- Perform new payment set up and maintenance for retiree payroll.
- Draft standard letters and option forms for retirement and death processing.
- Assist in monthly asset roll-forward reconciliation of pension funds.
- Assist senior team members in surplus distributions and payment of basic benefits.
- Participates on special projects as required.
- Takes direction from and supports senior team members.
- Attends internal training sessions to build knowledge of industry topics and trends.
- Ensures that quality control and service standards are attained with every transaction.
- Adheres to internal risk management policies.
Succeeding as a Regulatory Analyst will require the following core qualifications and skills:
- University or College degree.
- Excellent analytical skill and proficient mathematical skills.
- Exceptional customer focus with strong professional acumen.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Dedicated team player, who demonstrates initiative and independence.
- Proficient in MS Office software, particularly MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience with Defined Benefits or Defined Contribution pension plans is an asset.
Job Grade: MS2
LifeWorks is a global leader in delivering technology-enabled solutions that help clients support the total wellbeing of their people and build organizational resiliency.
By improving lives, we improve business. Our solutions span employee and family assistance, health and wellness, recognition, pension and benefits administration, retirement and financial consulting, actuarial and investment services.
LifeWorks employs over 6,000 employees who work with some 24,000 client organizations that use our services in more than 160 countries.
LifeWorks is a publicly traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LWRK).
For more information, visit lifeworks.com.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 17124
Other LifeWorks's offers that may interest you